dissabte, 14 d’octubre del 2017

OBAMA SPEECH REDACTION

Hello, my name is Joel Bosch, I’m 16 years old and I’m in the social branch of 2nd Batx. This is my last year in high school, and I’m a little worried about this school year. This is the most difficult school year, because we have a lot of exams in  much less time than last year, because of selectivitat. In 1st Batx I was so relaxed, and that’s the reason why my marks are worse than my possibilities. This year I have to improve my marks, and study so much more than last year. Next year I want to study law in the UB.

My short-term goals are studying a lot and better than the last years, and get better marks, because it’s so important to have a good average mark for accessing the degree that I would like to study. I want to work every day with constancy, and study before the last day. I want to improve my language levels, especially my English level and my math level. My long-term goals are studying law in the UB, and having an average of 8 in the Batx. I would like to have a good English, because I want to talk it with fluidity. I have challenges for this year too, like getting a 10 in Spanish history and having minimum a 7 in geography. One of my challenges is to pass all the philosophy exams. For obtaining this challenge I will revise the things that I do in class every day, and study three or four days before the exam in Spanish History and geography, and minimum one or two weeks before in philosophy. The person who can help me to stay on track is my mum, she always remembers me that I have to study and do my homework, because my education can help me in the future.

One of the sentences that I liked in the Obama’s speech was: “the responsibility each of you has for your education”. This is a big truth, because your parents can struggle for helping you to stay on track, your teachers can teach a lot of important and interesting things, but if you don’t pay attention and work hard to learn, it’s useless. This is the most important thing in education, the responsibility of the students in their education.

Best wishes,
Joel.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada