dilluns, 16 d’octubre del 2017

SELE WRITING 1

There are two friends talking by phone about what they want to do this afternon.

ANTHONY: Hello Jimmy, how are you? Are you ready for a shopping day?

JIMMY: Hello Anthony, I'm ok. I'm ready for a shopping day, but no today, sorry. My mother isn't at home, and I need her for the money.

ANTHONY: No problem, it's better because if we go tomorrow we take advantage of all the bargains! Tomorrow is Black Friday! And I'm so happy for it, because on this day I can buy expensive clothes or new games for the PS4 more economic than the rest of days.

JIMMY: Black Friday? This is the biggest fraud of the world! The companies sell their products with an attractive price for the consumers, but you are paying for the product with a higher price than it's real cost. A lot of people are exploites in Asian countries to sell you shoes with less price. This day only promotes the consumerism.

ANTHONY: But you have to understand me, I'm not rich. This day I can buy with a cheap price.

JIMMY: You aren't rich, but you don't have to live like a millionaire. You need a new pair of shoes? You have four pairs! If we go shooping, it's because I need a shirt, and you need a pair of jeans, no just to buy and buy. This is consumerism!

ANTHONY: Ok Jimmy! If you don't want to go shopping on Black Friday, we can go next week.

JIMMY: See you next week!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada