diumenge, 15 d’octubre del 2017

MY FUTURE JOB

In a future I want to be a policeman, concretely a Mosso d'Esquadra, but first I want to study law in the UB, because I thing that have a degree is very important for my future. If one day I change my opinion about my future job, I need to have studies because if I have to do another job, I need a formation.


Two years ago I wanted to be a fireman, but I changed my mind because the fireman access proves was so hard, and de police job was more attractive for me. I have a lot of friends that they’re Mossos, and they told me a lot of adventures and anecdotes, and I feel in love with this job. I know that it’s difficult and hard, but at the moment I only will be this, Mosso d’Esquadra.

When I finish law in UB, I will train and study a lot for be a Mosso, and I’ll do everything that I can for do it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada