divendres, 9 de juny del 2017

FINAL REFLECTION

1.  Can you see an improvement on your level of English in the past year/s?  Where, for example?
Yes, I have seen an improement on my english level. Last year I had a very bad english, but this year I improve my vocabulary. Now I talk a little bit better.   

2. Which activity best shows your level of English?
My best activitis in the blog are your-says. I think that in your-says I show my best english, and my qualities.

3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?
The best for me are your-says, because with this activitie I learn so much, and I can explain my thoughts in english.

4. Which activities did you NOT find useful to learn English? Why not?
No one. I thimk that all activities help me to learn english.

5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English?
Oral book exams, your-says, oral presentations, news,...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada